Thursday, January 8, 2009

~happy new year!~

~2009~
~2008 is da bad year 4 me~many bad things happened to me~i hate so much 2008~damn!~hope dis new year 2009 will change everything~
~2009 is coming nowi~ wish dat i will do da best thing 4 my life n future~forget bout da past~da damn things~n create da new life 4 my future~a lot of things dat i must do to get da good n excellent future life~
~sangat gembira hari ini~my sis delivered da baby gurl last morning~7th jan~2 days before my burfday~oh sis~y not 9th of jan~same wif me~i have a gang~hehehe~its ok sis~da same month also can la~
~i luv 5th jan so much~thanx a lot to my luvly+best fren~i luv u so much ma~thanx 4 da advice n make me happy n laughing always dear~cant wait to meet u again dear~im so lucky i have u as my best frens~luv u so much n mish u so much fren

3 comments:

Clifford Elvin Eric said...

Hello, Nurul...

Finally jumpa blog nurul gak...
Alor, nape tak suke 2008, how ever lupakan kesah lama... bukalah lembaran baru...
congratulation to your sister...

-Cliff @ boboy-

mysz nuruliey said...

thank u cliff!
hehehe...
insyaallah i will try to make 09 da best year 4 me!...
09 01 09!da best no 4 me!

lily_pisces said...

SALAM TO ALL MARKETEERS...
DINNER WILL B HELD AS FOLLOW:

DATE : 21ST FEB 2009
TIME : 8.30 - 11.00 PM
VENUE : HOTEL SERI PELANGI, SEGAMAT
FEES : RM 30 PER PERSON
THEME : RETRO FROM 60S TO 70S

MACAM2 HADIAH AKAN DISEDIAKAN, DOORGIFT JUGA DISEDIAKAN UTK SEMUA YANG HADIR...KEHADIRAN SEMUA AMAT-AMAT DIALU-ALUKAN ESPECIALLY FINAL YEAR STUDENT YANG SEDANG PRACTICAL PUN SGT DIALU-ALUKAN*....

*UTK PENGESAHAN KEHADIRAN KE DINNER OLEH STUDENT YANG SEDANG PRAKTIKAL BOLEH CONFIRMKAN MELALUI MANA2 EXCO..

**STUDENT YANG DI KAMPUS BOLEH MEMBUAT BYARN DI BOOTH MARKETEERS DI ADMIN ESOK (4/2/09)DARI JAM 10AM-1PM..

THANKS...HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE...